Tuesday 24 November 2009

CouchPotato

The title is perfect to describe this day :)
After all of the stress and frustration I went through I think I deserve this

On one of the hours of my career as a couch potato, I talked to my auntie back home through Skype (well, she was actually in Singapore at the moment). We talked about lots of stuff, and she is one of these people who really value inspiration, motivation and everything that could make your life feels better. So she was telling me a story about her friend who have kept a journal for 10 years and now have shelves of journals full of positive things in his life. She said that her friend would write 3 positive things that happened each day and put it in the journal; and I think I should really start doing this. Well, I might not remember to write them every single day but I will try; because we thought that these little good things that happened are the best to brighten up your day a little bit. Especially for the future when you just need a little bit of support, you can just go through the lists and you might feel better :)

So, should I write them here, in the blog, or have an actual journal specifically for that?
I think I'll get a journal so I can keep it away from the public :p And this blog was supposed to be about fashion anyway...

I'll post more artworks soon, promise :D

No comments: